FTW Events and Calliope Games invite you to the inaugural Top of the World Board Game Extravaganza benefiting The Imagine Guild at Children's Hospital!
- When: Thursday, April 7th, 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM (That's the evening after the first day of Emerald City ComiCon!)
- Where: Seattle's Columbia Tower Club, 701 5th Avenue, 76th Floor. This is 8 blocks from the Washington State Convention Center. It's an easy walk or a $5 Uber/Lyft ride from there.
- Why: Because you love to game. Because you love helping a good cause. Because the top of the Columbia Tower is the tallest publicly accessible point west of the Mississippi River. Because there are LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in prizes (games!) to be won, all generously donated by members of the gaming community. Because there's no other organized gaming at ECCC on Thursday night. Because you took Friday off anyway, right?
General Admission tickets start at $59 and will increase in price as the date draws nearer. GA tickets include a scrumptious buffet dinner and all the games you can play! VIP tickets start at $175. VIP dinner starts at 5:30 so as to not cut into your gaming time, and will include a plated, 3-course meal with a game designer. Also included in the VIP package is a SWAG bag, 2 drink tickets and a private gaming area.
- There will be thousands of dollars in gaming prizes for you to win.
- We will have game designers present playing the games they've created. Anyone will be able to walk up and play games with them.
- If you come by yourself, we will help you to find other gamers to play with!
- We will have a lending library, but if you have a favorite game, please feel free to bring it!
- If there are games you want to purchase, we will have a pop-up store for you to purchase games at. Stay tuned for more information on this.
- We will not over-sell the event, meaning that everyone will be able to find a seat and play games.
- COSPLAY IS ENCOURAGED! This is ComiCon Weekend. Wear your costume! We will have prizes for the best cosplay.
- Parking is available at the Columbia Tower for $9, with the caveat that you will be charged the $9 plus an entire extra day if your car is in the garage past midnight. Parking is free on the street after 8:00 PM, so please plan accordingly.
As this is a not-for-profit charity event, all proceeds above the cost of putting on the event will be donated to The Imagine Guild, in support of Children's Hospital. If you want to talk motorcycling for charity, these are the folks to chat up. The Mission Statement of the Imagine Guild: Bringing together the motorcycle community in support of Children’s Hospital and their mission to eliminate childhood illness and injury.